Thursday

Our Anniversary!!

Well, we have an anniversary trip this year!! It's our 17th and my year to plan it. Since David choose not to plan anything last year and didn't use the budgeted money I put it away and this year with the money for this year I have enough to go out of town for the weekend. I've recently become enfatuated with the mountain areas around Turner Falls. Visited last November on our way up to see J&S and just love the area. Well this trip I wanted to stay in one of the cabins in the area. I found a great honeymoon spot call River of Love Cabins. The site and the photos look great and relaxing and private. So I've booked the nights and made the plans and we head out tomorrow!!! Also on our agenda, subject to change at will, includes visiting Murrey Lake and Tucker Tower, Driving through the country side near some Amish communities, Visiting Arbuckle Wilderness and Turner Falls, enjoying a jazzy meal at the Two Frogs Grill, Strolling down Antique Alley in Ardmore, and have a relaxing enjoyable weekend. Did I mention that the cabin has a jacuzzi!! Well, that's all for now, I'll post back after our trip. I'll have to load up some photos too!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.