
Well here's the two cards I made today. The first is TLC119 challenge It uses layering of stamping, embossing, and braying to make the "Emerging Color" technique work. This is my first try at this technique. I think I did okay, but I'm not sure I really like the results. I also added a little title and red paperclip and red star eyelet. I guess you could say I'm in a patriotic mood today.

Here's the card I made for my christmas cards for the month. My goal is to get 10 cards a month so I'll have lots to mail out this year. Anyway, it kinda reminds me of red twill. It's a very simply layout and stamping job. I may do another one using green another month. This is one of my favorite christmas stamp sets. Hope you like them.
1 comment:
I really like the red card so much. That is a great idea to make card ahead of time all year. You're a genius.
Post a Comment