Friday

Plans they are a changing

Since there have been a change of plans we watched Ladyhawk waiting for David to get home from work. He wanted to rent it for Katy to watch. It was a bit draggy for her and I had to just laugh at the intro music from the 80's. It's funny we use to think that was the cool music to listen to. I hadn't seen the movie in a really long time so I didn't remember much about it. Katy found something more interesting about halfway through and then David got home shortly after the final credits. We'll have to watch the other movies when we get back.

We've been invited to go check out a time share with my folks this weekend so we will be heading down around San Antonio. I'll post some pics when I get back. I'm taking my cards stuff with me incase there is some down time. We only plan to hang out and relax so there is no telling what we end up doing. Chat more later gotta go get us packed and loaded. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.