
As Spring Break is in progress and we've returned from our camping experience. Boy was it an experience!! We got lots of rain two nights and most of Sunday. So we had to go to plan B and some of plan C to ammuse ourselves. But overall we had a great time. I know we are glad to be back in our own beds though. I've even got a new slide show I'm putting together from some of my pictures and some that David was insistant on taking. So look forward to that in about a week or so. For now the kids are out of school and we are staying indoors for the next few days, big rain cloud is a gloomin over the old casa as we speak. Looks like a storm is a brewin'. Have a great week, if you don't hear from me much you know I'm out enjoying the break. Toodles for now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment