Tuesday

I tried a challenge today!!

Here's my try at the Inspiration Challenge.
Here's the item to be inspired by and then here's my card. These candly holders are so gorgous. Love the colors. I'll definently repeat this color combo. I didn't have any gray papers so I just did a polished stone panel in mellow moss and brilliant blue. The Sentiment was a punny thought I had since these are candle holders and this is from the De"light" set. The stipes are paper stips adhered next to each other on a Close to Cocoa base card. I like how the cards turned out. Let me know what you think!! Here's the details for the card:
Stamps: Delight in Life
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Natural Ivory, Natural white, Brilliant blue, glossy white
Ink: Brown stazon, mellow moss, ballet blue
Accessories: Alcohol, cotton balls,
Techniques: polished stone, paper piecing

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.