Saturday

Saturday Funny!!


Thought I'd share a saturday funny before I get to roaming the world. (really just a walk at the state park) We all love Wally world, and if you know me you know that's one of my weekly walking places. Why do they have to put the craft department in that back corner? Since I'm there getting groceries I might as well get some walking in right. Anyway, I guess Wally world is one of those places we have a love/hate relationship with around here. You can't really beat the prices, but you hate alot of things about the place. And yes, that's coming for a former (high school years)employee. Really they wheren't that bad back then, in the stone age!! lol You won't believe it!! This week I found lots of Shrek 3 stuff. Rice crispy treats, frosted flakes, sierra mist, you get the point. You know my family and you know we love movies. So what idea was brewing in the ol' noggen but to have a shrek movie premiere. Of course we will have lovely shrek inspired snacks, I'm just waiting for those green cheetos that they have advertised on the tele. And then the soundtrack comes out on the 15th, just a few days before the movie. And I wonder if we could take our movie premiere to the drive-in, I'm sure the much celebrated characters like shrek and donkey will be the first picks on that weekend. Yes I do know what else is coming out then, Jaz don't faint. Then when I was unpacking our lovely green rice crispy treats, which I shouldn't eat by the way. It dawned on me that commercialism just gave me a sucker punch. I bought it hook, line, and stinker. (yes that's from far far away ideal) So with that thought, I had to seriously contemplate if this was really a good idea. We do love the first two shrek movies and quote phrases from them often. Okay, I feel okay about this again. Although I'm going to rethink the cheeto idea. Green mouths don't appeal to me much. And I'll probably buy the soundtrack anyway since I just love soundtracks. Okay, I'm doing a little rashionalizing here. Well here's a sneaky peak to peak your interest.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.