Saturday

Wow it's Saturday already.

Boy has this week been busy. I've spent most of the week making card layouts with Sharron and helping her friend fix up a scrapbook for a soccer coach. We got three really nice father's day card layouts and I made envelopes to match my cards I made at Stamp Day. Now I have to post all those lovely cards I was telling you about. But first, here's a card set I made for DD's teachers. I'm making three different OSW designs with three different stamping sets (or at least that's my goal). I may just pull out some of my 62 card fronts and give those if I get in a bind. Any who, here's the set. And it's info:

My first try at a One Sheet Wonder. I just love the colors, bright and cheery. Cased the idea from three different uploads, check them out!! I loved how bright and fun these where so I cased the card layouts from here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/188221

Made a stationary folder using 1/4th of the OSW as folder front. That's why there are only eight card designs per set.Used template here for folder: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...31233?cat=3815

Used a modified OSW sheet from here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...33513?cat=4124

Stamps: Best Blossoms, Warmest Regards, Warm Words, seeing spots
Paper: White, Tempting turquoise, Brillent Blue, Green Galore,
Ink: Tempting turquoise, Brillent Blue, Green Galore,
Accessories: tag punch, coordinating ribbons, circle punch, cuttlebug (green strip)folder bubbles
Techniques: Cuttlebug, tearing, punches, OSW



No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.