Friday

Post #99

This is my post #99 so for post 100 I'm going to make up some fun and different cards for you this weekend. Sorry there hasn't been much in the card department recently. Life has been so crazy, DH getting a new job, DD in band camp all week (mom the taxi service to the rescue), my mom with medical issues, I've been spending extra time with my folks this week, trying to organize my stuff to start a home business, and trying to rest from migrains when ever I can. Needless to say, we will need our relaxing camping trip that starts on the 8th. So before then I'll been getting some cards made up for ya'll and sharing the new stamps that should be coming in my Demonstrator's kit. Stay toon I'll be posting again in the next few days. Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.