
Ever feel like there's not much gratetude in the everyday world we walk around in? Need a little goose to jump start your gratetude meter? It's always easy to be grateful at those certain times of the year, but what about the rest of the time? Well I ran across a blog of Michelle's and this article that shares "Thank You Card Etiquette". I found it interesting and wanted to share it here. Just so noone gets insecure, I'm not trying to say anything. But if your small little voice in your head or heart is pinching you right about now, you can do something about it!! I found this interesting thought ya'll might too. Enjoy!!
This is an older card, just thought the sentiment worked for this post.
1 comment:
Deb,
Thank you very much for the blogger birthday RAK. You made my day. What a beautiful card. I will be posting it on my blog with a link to yours soon. Thank you again for thinking of me.
Post a Comment