Wednesday
No Camera Blues!!
I was a dork again!! I left my camera over a Sharron's house on Saturday. I wanted to take pictures of all he work the ladies did on their sets. Well not only did I get busy and forget to take any pictures, but I also left my camera over there and she's out of town until tomorrow. Big Bummer!! And I got my reveal package from my Secret Sis!! Such really cute stuff to create with . But I'll save the details for when I get my camera tomorrow. Now I wonder if the batteries need replacing before we leave on our trip. Hmmmmm......
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment