Here's what I was able to get made up this morning. I was in need of some birthday and thank you cards for this month so here's August's birthday and thank you cards. lol I was given this ribbon a while back and wanted to use it so that's where the color theme started from. It's hard to see but it's sorta a cool caribean color with a deep yellow spots on it. And I have lots of leftover in colors paper from last catty, so I used some of that as well. I also wanted to work with this stamp set "bodacious bouquet" so this is what came from putting it all together. I made eight cards from each design. It's kinda hard to see that I used versa mark on the canvas background on the marigold morning and again on the cool caribean using some of the other stamps from the bodacious bouquet set. The main image panel is sponged in cool caribean on some and in marigold morning with the rest. Now who has an August birthday? Hmmmm.........Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, Hugs and Wishes, Artfully Asian, Canves BG
Inks & Papers: Marigold Morning, Cool Caribean, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, & Whisper White
Assessories: polka dot ribbon, sunflower brads, versa mark ink pad.
Techniques: stamping off, versa mark bg, sponging.
No comments:
Post a Comment