Friday

What Deb needs!!

I've seen this around the posts recently and thought I'd give it a try. I found some of these so true and some so funny. Check them out.
  • Deb needs help with whole words. ......WHAT? whole words? I speak good!!
  • Deb needs a desk. ........Well I have one, but it's hidden under the mountain of papers and projects.
  • Deb needs your help! .........Always!!
  • Deb needs a saddle. .........I guess I'm going horseback riding.
  • Deb needs some chicken soup. .......Yummmm!!
  • Deb needs some help. .........That's evident!! I guess I'm really needy.
  • Deb needs people like you. ..........You betcha!!
  • Deb needs all the help we can rustle up for her. ........I sure do, and don't forget the dishes in the sink either!!
  • Deb needs some opinions. .........I thought I was opinionated enough?
  • Deb needs reliable, expert and reasonably priced partners. ........In crime or what?
  • Deb needs higher quality outrage. ........As if I'm not emotional enough lets add outrage. lol
  • Deb needs to be there. .......Where?
  • Deb needs to know. .........I sure do!!
  • Deb needs your help to make radio stations aware of her new song. ........Can't wait for the royalty checks to start flowing in. lol
  • Deb needs answers to questions. .........And do I have alot of them!!
  • Deb needs a schedule. ..........That's sooo true.
  • Deb needs more of the sunshine vitamin. .........Happy pills!!

And my favorite!!

  • Deb needs some extra TLC. .........I'll take double of that!! lol

Well hope you had as much fun as I did on this one. You should give it a try!! Just put your name and the word "needs" in the search engine and see what it gives you. I used Google.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.