I got a package from my Secret Sister a bit back. Thought I'd share the pretty card set she sent with alot of great chipboard pieces and a lovely artistic card. You guys know how I love card sets so I just have to post that up here. I have so been eyeing this set, but just haven't ordered it yet. Now I really want to earn it and the matching punch. This picture really doesn't do it justice. The colors used (I think) are Ruby Red, Perfect Plum, and Bordering Blue. Stamp sets are Looks like Spring and the patterened BG. Even the envy matches. I may just have to play with this really cute layout. I wonder what it would look like done in Chocolate chip, Real Red, and Creamy Caramel. Reminds me of chocolate and caramel apples. I may just have to try this layout over at Sharron's. Well I'm off to go work on finishing my fall cards and another project. Thanks for checking in!
Thursday
Happy Mail!!
I got a package from my Secret Sister a bit back. Thought I'd share the pretty card set she sent with alot of great chipboard pieces and a lovely artistic card. You guys know how I love card sets so I just have to post that up here. I have so been eyeing this set, but just haven't ordered it yet. Now I really want to earn it and the matching punch. This picture really doesn't do it justice. The colors used (I think) are Ruby Red, Perfect Plum, and Bordering Blue. Stamp sets are Looks like Spring and the patterened BG. Even the envy matches. I may just have to play with this really cute layout. I wonder what it would look like done in Chocolate chip, Real Red, and Creamy Caramel. Reminds me of chocolate and caramel apples. I may just have to try this layout over at Sharron's. Well I'm off to go work on finishing my fall cards and another project. Thanks for checking in!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment