Thursday

Sending A Little Thanks

I made a bunch of these for the Teacher's packets and another set of them for thank you cards for some birthday presents I've already gotten from family members and a dear friend in the mail. I really love this layout and the colors of this card. I used my spectram ink pad again. Connie was asking me about the colors on my cards using this ink pad. Her's doesn't look the same. Well, my spectrum ink pad is an old one that SU! use to sell back in the late 90's. The color theme is Autumn Leaves and it has these colors in it: Old Olive, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and Pumpkin Pie. The current spectrum ink pad called Pumpkin Patch has these colors in it: Really Rust, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, and Old Olive. The change trades Chocolate Chip brown for Ruby Red. It's not a big change, but does look differently when used. Personnel I perfer the brown tone in the older one. I saw this layout in three or four places on the internet so It's a cased card. The more I use this Autumn Fest stamp set the more I like it. Well, times a flying by today. And my dental appointment this morning is starting to take it's toll on me, ouch!! So I'll hit the hay early and check back in with ya'll tomorrow. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

jodene said...

Your cards are wonderful. Love the colors for Thansgiving. The turkey one is my favorite!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.