Thursday

The toughest star ever!!

I recieved a package of these lovely stars from a dear friend a while back and I finally got around to making one. But before I did I had ordered a few more packages to make up for ornament gifts. Well once I finished the first one, I rethought the making of all the rest. You see with my chubby like sausages for fingers had such a tough time getting the pieces to line up just right. Mono didn't hold, tacky tape held alright with no reajusting for errors. So I deemed these beauties a not on my list to make and give but to sample one and give to a more ajile crafter then myself. So I made a total of three and gave the pieces plus some extra supplies to finishing them off like the buttons and card for hanging as gifts for three gift exchanges this season. Each of the recipients loved them. They where so glad I had made one up for them and they had all the supplies except adhesive to put two more together themselves. I do still have a pattern for the points if anyone is bold enough to give this beauty a try. So practice your finger exercises and holler at me to give this a try. Until them have an awesome weekend.


No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.