Sunday

23 days til Christmas

Here's another great card I wanted to share that I got in a swap. We did this one earlier this season using soft sky instead of so saffron. I like them both ways. I love the easiness of creating the wreath with a small pine and cone stamp from Lovely as a tree stamp set. And the red gingham sets it off just beautifully.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, sorry not sure where this merry christmas is from we used Season of Joy's.
Paper: Old Olive, Real red, w white, So saffron.
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: 1/8 circle punch, red gingham ribbon.

Today's tip: check your pantry to make sure you have all the supplies you will need to have an impromtu gathering just in case, it doesn't have to be fancy, we keep pizza sause, mozzarella cheese and credent frigde rolls handy to make bite sized pizza appetisers in a jiffy. And we also keep extra cups, napkins, and small plates for such a last minute bash. I buy them in solid colors that way they can work later as well as during the holidays.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.