Here's one of the candles I made for one of the christmas presents. Not telling who's getting these. So don't ask. Anyway, we'll be making more of them in January at my Valentine's and Gifts workshop. Come and join the fun. I'll have it up on the business website by the end of December. The one uses the large cello bag, wild wasabi double stitch ribbon, some white stuffing strips in had in my stash for the packaging.Here's the colors and stamps I used:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, wild wasabi
Accessories: Tissue paper, candle, and magenta stickles.
The candle I got from Dollar General and it is the 3x3x3 size. the poinsettias are masked on along with the swirl around the candle.
1 comment:
Did you stamp right on the candle or use the tissue paper and heat gun method? This turned out really nice. I just learned how to do this recently. Fun and easy!
Post a Comment