Thursday

How did I Miss This One

Just a quick post of our Valentine's Day center piece. We enjoyed these creme savers all month long. Yummmm! Our favorites where the Cinnimon Roll and Apple Pie, then again Strawberry and Cherry Cheesecake wheren't bad either. lol I did raid my pencil stash for the flower stems. The flowers where made using heart cutouts. The pencil sticks and are head in place with a tablespoon cup (tupperwear) I had handy. If you try making one of these (decision maker) candy dishes, my suggestion is to use cardstock. The DSP is a bit too thin to support this way without something underneath in the middle. I wanted to keep it simple so I didn't add much to it besides the DSP and candy. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.