Sunday

Our Valentine's Day Page

Here's one of the pages I shared with the gals at our last Scrapbook Event. I made this page last month with the Happy Heart Day cards. We all had fun recreating it and some added a second page as well. I'll have to remember to take photos next month. Speaking of next month, don't forget we are moving the Scrapbook night from the 7th to the 14th. I'll be bringing back lots to show & share from Regionals week after next. I also just got my Occasions order in. I'll be creating up a storm this next week and the following before our next class. I'll have lots of goodies to share and show of the projects we'll be making throughout this coming spring. Can you believe it's already getting so nice outside some days. I'm so ready to get working in my yard and garden on a consistent basis before is starts to get to the scorch factor temperatures. I alos have several posts to publish of the projects we've been working on this month so far. Lets just say I went a little bit berry bliss crazy! lol Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.