Sunday

We'll be heading this Friday for Galveston. For nine days of beach watching and sight seeing. Don't worry I'm taking lots of sunscreen, tons of photos, and mom is going with us. It's kinda a girl's get away. Basically David couldn't get off work and we have a condo booked, and Katy is going to be at camp for most of that time while we are down there. And look what we get to go see, the endangered Kemps Ridley sea turtle hatchlings. Okay I realize that turtles aren't very exciting to most of ya'll, but I'm totally facinated by them and it doesn't hurt that Turtle was my old nickname.
We'll be driving down Friday and checking into the condo that afternoon. Us gals are going to have a nice and relaxing week. Katy goes to Sea Camp on Sunday and we pick her up the following Saturday. Me and mom will be spending the week relaxing and sight seeing a bit and just enjoying the get away. Don't faint, I'm NOT taking my computer! I'm not sure what I will be doing with myself and all that time without electronics and such, but I know it will be great. Okay we will have a tv and kitchen appliances, but besides the car to take us places and such we're totally unplugged. So if you are wondering if I dropped off the face of the earth, that's what has happened. We are planning on riding the Duck Tour while down there. We got the chance to ride one of these duck tours while in Memphis and thoroughly enjoyed it. We have future plans to ride the Branson and Washington DC ducks in the next five years. Aren't time shares wonderful! lol Anyway, I'll bring back tons of photos to share of our adventures. Have a great week! I'm signing offline until we get back.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.