What Deborah Means |
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row. |
Okay, that's a bit harsh. Unfortunantly some of this is true. I'd like to say that's not me, but you know it is if you've ever met me in real life. Anyway I bet I fooled ya! Here's the real post for the day!
And he really does ROCK! I've been having a really rough week with the business of workshops geering up and my Dad's cancer treatments (only two more next week!!) and all the other life challenges that are going on. Well anyway, yesterday was a break point day for me. I woke up an emotional mess (didn't help that my blood sugar was out of wack either). The littlest thing sent me into a emotional roller coaster and it was only 6:30am.
I couldn't tell if I was overwhelmed/mad/depressed/sick/or just pulled in too many directions. Well my dear hubby over the cell phone listened quietly and let me vent and the biggest root to it all was I was stressing over our financial crunch and his upcoming end of contract. That combined with all those little stresser roots and not getting to exercise the day before was just too much for my body and emotions to take. So he very calmly prayed with me and sent me on my way to take Katy to school and get some much needed relax time. He even volunteered to come home early to ease my anxiety. I reassured him that just talking with him and praying was a world of help and he didn't have to come home early. Over the course of the day he checked in on me twice (making sure I ate lunch and was relaxing) and then again before he decided to come home an hour early he called to talk. That's the one thing I'm so grateful for my hubby because he knows what I need when I'm stressed and overwhelmed. First to pray and second to listen and encourage me. He may not always understand what I'm talking about or my feelings (it's a guy thing), but he honestly tries to anyway and works hard to help me through it.

No comments:
Post a Comment