Not only are they encouraged by our expressions of love, but it also gives us wives an opportunity to reflect on that wonderful man that God has put in our lives. To see them for all the wonderful things that made us fall in love with them in the first place. So for my first post about my dearest love I wanted to share the main characteristic that first drew me to him. Anyone that knows my hubby personnelly knows he's a bit of the quiet type until you get him talking. It's that quiet relaxed nature that first got my attention. When we first met we both where excruciatingly shy and here was a guy before me that was quiet, but somehow not nervous or uncomfortable (never mind we met at his house through mutual friends). But he has a relaxedness that was calming for me. My constant creative spastic mind needed that and he's been that for me ever since. He helps ground me in the ways I'm not grounded, comforts me in the ways I'm restless, and relaxes me in my painful and stressful moments. There have been many challenges over our almost 19 years together, but they have only helped us to be closer and more determined to work through them together. I am truly blessed to have such a loving hubby.
Friday
My Husband Rocks!
Not only are they encouraged by our expressions of love, but it also gives us wives an opportunity to reflect on that wonderful man that God has put in our lives. To see them for all the wonderful things that made us fall in love with them in the first place. So for my first post about my dearest love I wanted to share the main characteristic that first drew me to him. Anyone that knows my hubby personnelly knows he's a bit of the quiet type until you get him talking. It's that quiet relaxed nature that first got my attention. When we first met we both where excruciatingly shy and here was a guy before me that was quiet, but somehow not nervous or uncomfortable (never mind we met at his house through mutual friends). But he has a relaxedness that was calming for me. My constant creative spastic mind needed that and he's been that for me ever since. He helps ground me in the ways I'm not grounded, comforts me in the ways I'm restless, and relaxes me in my painful and stressful moments. There have been many challenges over our almost 19 years together, but they have only helped us to be closer and more determined to work through them together. I am truly blessed to have such a loving hubby.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment