Just had to add a little note for ya'll. And the timing is perfect as I just started uploading pictures of Katy's band performances. We just found out today that YES Burleson did make Area this year. They made 1's at the regional UIL competition and now they move up to Area. After that I believe we may be going to state, but first they have to get past Area B and then if they do well there they will have Finals that evening. Since they have no football game this week they will be performing for the parents, family, and friends in our stadium here in Burleson Friday night (early). Call me for the times and such if you would like to attend this wonderful free performance. And of course I'll be taking more pictures to add after you've seen all the football game performance shots. lol Blessings!
Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment