This series of photographs that you've seen that will continue for quite a while longer was taken when David and I went to the Japanese Gardens during their fall festival. Some of the trees where just starting to turn and I caught some really beautiful details. But this shot is my favorite. To me it is the best visual example of life. I love that the path here is not straight, clear, or even level, it bends, there are stumbling bricks, and it winds around the pond. There are places of darkness, places of shade, and places of bright sunlight. And then finally there are things that grow along it. The ferns and the bamboo are so pretty along this path. I just love how in life there is growth and decline all around us. It's all just a part of life. We even encountered quite a few entomology specimens when we stopped to catch the details of the setting. I also took about two dozen photos of an amazing spider web the size of a beach ball made by an orb garden spider (the one with black and yellow bands on it's legs), but my camera would not allow me to focus on the web in the sunlight, so I got blurry white fuzz over a patch of ferns and rocks. Bummer dudes! Maybe by next time I'll have the macros worked out on my camera. Have a blessed day!Monday
115
This series of photographs that you've seen that will continue for quite a while longer was taken when David and I went to the Japanese Gardens during their fall festival. Some of the trees where just starting to turn and I caught some really beautiful details. But this shot is my favorite. To me it is the best visual example of life. I love that the path here is not straight, clear, or even level, it bends, there are stumbling bricks, and it winds around the pond. There are places of darkness, places of shade, and places of bright sunlight. And then finally there are things that grow along it. The ferns and the bamboo are so pretty along this path. I just love how in life there is growth and decline all around us. It's all just a part of life. We even encountered quite a few entomology specimens when we stopped to catch the details of the setting. I also took about two dozen photos of an amazing spider web the size of a beach ball made by an orb garden spider (the one with black and yellow bands on it's legs), but my camera would not allow me to focus on the web in the sunlight, so I got blurry white fuzz over a patch of ferns and rocks. Bummer dudes! Maybe by next time I'll have the macros worked out on my camera. Have a blessed day!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment