Thursday

Time Has Flown By


It's been two months and I bet ya'll are wondering where I have been. Well maybe not, most of you know we have moved to Arkansas for David's new job. Life has been so crazy and hectic with relocating to a new place and new state. We're still not completely settled in, we still have alot of boxes around here. But we are finally starting to settle into a somewhat routine again. Right now my goal is two boxes a day, but I'm not rushing to get them done. We've had some freezing weather this last week so I thought I'd share some pictures of our snow. We where able to get out and about some yesterday. It was our first day trip since moving up here. Until yesterday we really only drove to David's work, the Wally World for groceries and stuff, the bank, the post office, and the rental office. Surprising David does 90% of the driving up here as the mountain terrane windy up and down roads don't agree with my equalibrium. We have discovered three main ways to get from our mountain home to the main road that goes through the area. To get anywhere we have to get on that.

I'll still be making once a month trips back to Burleson since Katy decided to finish the school year there and is staying with my folks until the summer. She wants to finish out her senior year up here, but doesn't want to change schools mid year. So pray for good weather weekends and safe travels. Not to worry though we set up unlimited long distance at both ends and it gets used alot. Not having her here has been a bit rough on David and myself, but we know this will help her be more independent and prepair her for college year after next. The interesting thing is we've really been able to see how strong a bond we have with her. In talking with her last night she shared this. She has always been very close to us, but being away she has realized that she appreciates her family and the things we've provided for her and the things we've not allowed her to have or do. Both David and I agree that she's made some not so great choices that we didn't really want for her, but she's making them and learning from them. That's been the hardest part for us really. Letting her fail and learn from the fall. We where talking last night how we feel we've been so blessed with such a wonderful daughter and family. We're so close to my folks and that closeness has carried on down through Katy as well. Well I guess that's about enough of my jabbering on about my pride and joy. I changed up the music again to some Valintiney type tunes, hope you like them. I'm going to upload some pictures for ya'll to enjoy, let me know what you think.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.