Here's Ethan's photos before the haircut. (Yes, he wanted me to cut it! Only to even it up though.) The other day Valiery asked me how I got the kids to "pose" for the photos I take of them and are they really that calm and cooperative. Well Val, no they aren't that cooperative, they would rather be running around acting like airplanes (check the front bottom of the first chappel photo for evidence). But I do make a deal with them. They are fully aware that I share these photos with family and close friends so the compromise is for every "posy" type shot I take I will take a silly or a pose of their choosing. They love this as they have come up with some really fun photos in the process, to our family and my delight. Evidence here, the top picture was the pose I wanted from Ethan, the bottom was his idea. To be totally honest their poses show their own unique charactors. And believe me, we have charactors around here. They where really cracking me up this day. So set back and enjoy some great kid pics over the next few days.Saturday
100 - Ethan
Here's Ethan's photos before the haircut. (Yes, he wanted me to cut it! Only to even it up though.) The other day Valiery asked me how I got the kids to "pose" for the photos I take of them and are they really that calm and cooperative. Well Val, no they aren't that cooperative, they would rather be running around acting like airplanes (check the front bottom of the first chappel photo for evidence). But I do make a deal with them. They are fully aware that I share these photos with family and close friends so the compromise is for every "posy" type shot I take I will take a silly or a pose of their choosing. They love this as they have come up with some really fun photos in the process, to our family and my delight. Evidence here, the top picture was the pose I wanted from Ethan, the bottom was his idea. To be totally honest their poses show their own unique charactors. And believe me, we have charactors around here. They where really cracking me up this day. So set back and enjoy some great kid pics over the next few days.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment