Saturday

114

"An Interview with the Peacock"
Here's my struttin' walk from Saturday Night Fever I did off Barnway.
I'm ready for my close-up!

And here's my profile. My right side is the best in my opinion. Or maybe you'd like the left, I'm flexible.

And did you need a full body shot? I do the mating fan dance and have been known to sing a really good tune when the inspiration strikes. Can I call you later to find out about all the benefits I'll get for working with you. No really it's not any trouble for me to call you. What's your number?

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.