A list of commitments not resolutions inspired by a fellow EP blogger check it out!!
1. Take a 2 mile hike at a state park and not be exhausted. MAybe during a camping weekend.
2. Buy and be able to wear comfortably a pair of sassy jeans that don't start with a "2". Then someone will need to teach me how to be "sassy".
3. Bring my Cholesterol level down below 175. That way I'll have the pleasure of seeing my Doc's jaw drop when she sees the results.
4. Have a consistant activity routine to follow that allows me to reach my goal weight and that I enjoy.
5. Reaching my goal weight within 24 months. I didn't put it on fast, I'm not going to be able to take it off fast and keep it off. Reaching my goal of 200 this year.
6. Stay focused and consistant to my dream of a healthy lifestyle and a healthy body by slowly increasing my daily activity and sticking with a food plan.
7. Eating dinner at the table every night with my family. With healthy choices and family support.
8. Save ($1,000)and plan for our family final goal accomplishment camping trip to Grand Canyon and/or Yellowstone. (Planned for Spring Break 2009)
9. Get all of my pictures scrapbooked prior to 2006. Really it's only from December 2003 to January 2006. That's not bad, I got 4 years done this last year. I can do this, little by little one step at a time.
10. Be able to check off everything on this list by my birthday on 11-28.
These are my commitments to me and my family. I deserve to take care of me so I can better take care of my loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment