
First are some notecards I made because David keep saying my cards where so girly. So I made some that had a more macho to them. I can still add title blocks or sayings and some ribbon, but this works as a good base.

Then I made some cheery "thinking of you" cards with chalking and flowers on the inside. It had been so dreary outside the days I made these, I just had to make something sunny and bright. I'm really enjoying working with my chalks. I am saving for a set of primapencils the really good kind that blend well. For March I have some bunny stamps I want to use the I'll be doing some chalking and pencil work on. You'll just have to wait until then to see those.

I made some cards for a friend using some of my old stamps and a word stamp I bought when I was making cards with a good friend in Houston. This has to be my all time favorite card for the month.

A great friend of mine from high school sent me a card in the mail that had this type of theme to it so I altered it a bit and used a strip stamp and cut it up to make these cute little blocks of color. I just love block styles, you see alot of that in my scrapbooking. I'll have to post some of my pages.

And finally it wouldn't be February if I didn't make at least one Valentine Card. So with that said here's the two styles I made. I absolutely love these stamps. By the way you may see quite a bit of Stampin' Up stamps in my cards mostly from sets bought between 1997 to 2001. Still would love to find a set of Bow Bear stamps. Love Button Bear but missed out on Bow Bear his girly bear friend.

I just love these cute little heart stamps. The red ones a stamped in ink and the white ones are heat embossed with a raised surface. The best thing about these stampin' up stamps is they are really great quality and the images that come out when heat embossing really shows that off.
Well, I hope you enjoy my cards. Let me know what you think. If you need any details just ask. Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
Hi, your blog looks great :)
Post a Comment