I have been watching ebay for the fishy friends stamp set. I really love how a fellow blogger penciled them in. Well during my research I also found a coordinating set with a shark, turtle, and dolphin too cute. I will look into that set also since we have a shark lover in the old casa. Plus they are so cute and animated great for making children's birthday cards and cheer em up cards. There is an organization that sends out cards to children in hospitals all over the states. I'm going to make up a bunch and send to them. Here's the link if you want to check them out:
Keiki's Cards
I finished a 62 card challenge this weekend and got lots of great cards for gifts and for KC. I'll have to take a picture of them, there are 20 different designs. I'll have to post out the pattern and instructions one of these days. First to take those pictures. I also finished up my spring cards. TOO CUTE!! Bright green and blue. Right now I'm just playing with left overs from other projects and playing with my old stamps again. This seems to keep me busy and positively motivated (productive). It's been very frustrating to not be able to physically move around like I'm use to. So I'm staying productive. Plus I already have all the supplies I need, the only thing to buy was envelopes and glue. Now to get cracken' with those pictures I promised. Toodles for now. Have a great day!!
Almost forgot daily affirmation: Positivity, I work very hard to stay positive and alway find the silver lining in any situation. Example, I can't walk around for very long, so I craft, watch movies, talk to friends, write, read, work on the computer..... You get the picture. (Daily Affirmations is one of my JC assignments and it also has helped me keep from getting depressed.)
No comments:
Post a Comment