
Here's some spring and easter cards that I finished up. The first ones are using the "Hello Spring" set. This is one of my favorite sets. The words and tulips are white heat embossed and water marker paint swiped. The backgrounds are printed papers. I really like how cheery the colors are.

I found this pretty colorful patterned paper and it reminded me of dyeing easter eggs when I was a kid. So I put a white egg shape on and a pretty yellow ribbon bow and here's one of my designs for Easter this year.

Here's my all time favorite Easter cards. I did the same design about five years ago, but I added the chalking this time. And did the design in two color schemes. The pink and purple one is the new colors. I really like the tulips in the pink and purple one.
I'm also currently finishing up a card challenge from this weekend. The challenge says it made 60 cards but I was able to make 62. So I've got some great gift sets and lots of cards for KC. Now to get all the envelopes finished. Well that's about all for tonight, over the next few days I'll post more about the family and our adventures from this February. Until then, Toodles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment