Lots of random stuff today!! Spring is here at the ol' casa and unfortunately it's also the time of the year I get insomnia. What's up with that? As our four legged freinds get older they have become creatures of habits and resist any changes. With that said, since I was up most of last night and Cesar bugged me every 30 minutes or so because I wasn't in bed, he refussed to allow me to sleep during the day. He's goten spoiled and use to his hourly petting and brushing sessions. So about the time I fall asleep he jumps in the middle of me and HELLO!! OUCH, you 20 pound sack of sugar on my back or tummy. And the bedroom with the door shut was out of the question since he and Sadie both would periodically meow in that loud bellow that Maine Coons have to get your attention. Cats are peculuar creatures.


Needless to say I will be getting to sleep early tonight. So to pass some time last night and this morn I made some cards. Here ya go!! I used a chalking and watercoloring technique on both and some water patterned paper I just love. Also go to use the thank you cuttlebug (thanks Amy!) and bubbles buttlebug. I'll be playing with this set for birthday cards soon as I have some munchkin birthdays coming up this summer. Still trying to decide about my ladybug cards. I did recieve an adorable thank you card with a ladybug on it today in the snail mail. Amy will have to let me know if it's okay to load it before I will share it here.
Anywho.....Here's what I got picked out of our yard today. Pretty really, they stick like garlic and onions though.....
1 comment:
Did you get a cuttlebug? How fun! Of course you can post any thing you get from me! Loved todays cards...sorry you're not sleeping
Post a Comment