Monday

Snail mail Card!!


Got the okie dokie so here's that super cute ladybug card!! Now I want that thanks cuttlebug plate. If you would love to check out her other creations here's the link to her blog: Amy's Creations

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the nod! I need to post the plethora of cards you gave me for my birthday. I have already used some though. I get lots of complements on them and I have to admit I didn't make them! I hate that part but I love having a card ready to give out. It makes me realize what a great gift cards are. You are a good friend and I really appreciate you!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWHHHHH!!! Thanks Amy, that made my day!! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying them. We'll just have to do a card challenge weekend. Let me know the next time your up this northern way!! And I'll do the same only southern. heehee.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.