Thursday

Theater Thursday!!

Today is the day I start to think about what movies we are going to watch (mostly from netflix) for our Friday Family Movie Night. Only problem is I forgot to mail out last weeks movies so the new ones won't get here until Mon. So what to do? Either rent from Blockhead or go to the movies at the local viewing joint. Yes, we only have one theater here in our little ol' town. (many more with 30 min or more of a drive) Some current movies we have talked about around here are "Music and Lyrics" and "Bridge to Terabithia". I'm leaning tword the Hugh Grant and Drew Berrymore flick. I absolutely love the previews for both though. Okay while that is bouncing back and forth in the old noggen, let me know your thoughts and what you thought about any that you have recently seen. I'll check back tomorrow to let you know what's the verdict. Until then enjoy this:

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.