Wednesday

Wednesday Works of Art


Well today I only got some Easter cards done. The sketch challenge was a quick and easy one that the supplies I had put together for my Easter cards would work with so this is what I ended up with. I even watercolored and embossed the envy for these, I'm not so pleased with how they turned out. On the card, I think the embossing on turned out really pretty, the picture doesn't do it justice. I also got to use some blue eyelets and some of my sheer pink ribon. I thought of doing this with bright colors like the hot pink and purple but wanted a softer look then the paper was allowing. I really like the sunny yellow though. Maybe I'll work with sunflowers next. I have about two or three stamp sets with them so keep your eyes open. Who knows who will get one of these in the mail Easter week or one of my others I have already made. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.
I won't be on the computer the next few days. I'll be going out of town tomorrow to spend time with an old friend and then some other old friends are coming into town and staying with us throughout the weekend. I'm really looking forward to getting to hang out with them. Who knows we may even get to make some cards, wink wink!! Toodles for now.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.