Friday

Bummed

Well I'm a little bummed this evening. David's working late and I'm stuck at home instead of going to the Friday night dinner with the stampin ladies that will be at tomorrow's shoebox swap. Since dinner was out I was going to watch a friends boys this evening instead, but now her youngest has come down with a high fever, so their date plans are off for this weekend. David won't be home until late so dd and I are going to cook chops on the grill and fix mac&cheese. We have the movies so we'll enjoy them. I wonder if we have popcorn? I guess it's a bumming at home kinda night, who knows I may even make a card. Or start working on my trip scrapbook. Or maybe nothing at all. Who knows what kind of mischief I may find myself in. Well here's a picture of the door prize I made for tomorrow. At least I can show you that. It is covered with basic gray urban couture paper and some sheer rust ribbon, brown ribbon, and a thin strip of yellow ribbon. The tag on the top slides along the ribbon. I was able to get this tin covered using one sheet of 12x12. And there are goodies inside. I'll post some cards on Monday from this weekend. Have a great one!! Tootles!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.