
I used some scraps of paper from my scraps box. The front panel is basic gray's urban couture with the blue and yellow in it and the panels in the back are yoyo yellow and ballet blue. the card base and all the inked(aged) edges and the sentiment is in Chocolate chip brown. Luckily the ribbons I had seemed to be almost a perfect match. Katy liked this one enough to want to send it to one of her friends. You know you've made a good one when your teen wants to have the card.

And since I was still up after midnight I made two cards for the TLC110 challenge. I made them together, but added more to this first one. The technique is a little intimidating and I've been stalking the thread to see how people where
doing it. I don't have many solid stamps so I used a solid mirror image stamp to create a background from the technique. I turned out to be much easier then I originally thought it to be. The instructions on in the posts of the TLC110 challenge you can find them there. Both cards use the same layout SC120. and use mellow moss and perfect plum. I used my new seeing spots set. I really like this set, I'll be using it alot. Let me know what you think....
2 comments:
Awesome samples using the SC...wow!
WOW your cards are awesome!
I tried one for sc120 It was hideous!!! Seriously they look really good.
Post a Comment