Since I'm still in the organizing mode I covered a small notebook and sorted out all my pre-cut blocks I use to make mosaic scrapbook pages. This freed up a really nice photo box that I was needing to keep extra (the ones I won't part with) pictures. Okay I'll confess I have five shoe boxes full of extra photos. And one large photo organizing box from
CM. Most of the pictures in the five shoe boxes I've already scrapbooked the duplicates. I stopped getting duplicates about three years ago, but have been doing photography for over 20 now. You can imagine how many photos I currently have. I have gotten better about mailing out the extras of people I care about. And the grandparents have more framed shots then they know what to do with. So what to do with all the rest of them? About four years ago I started sending my film and now my digital pictures to
Snapfish to process. I just love this site only $.12 a print and their storage capibilities, endless. So currently my photos are stored on my computer and at snapfish. I just print the photos that I want. I would really like to store them on CDs as backups as well. So far this year I started just ordering the prints I want to use now. Since I am about three years behind in my scrapbooking, it will be a while before I order prints. Keep in mind this doesn't keep me from taking more pictures each month. Monthly my family goes somewhere. Sometimes to visit relatives and sometimes to a local state park. Boy has that pass paid for itself at least four times. This weekend we are going to go check out some state parks for a camping trip we are in the process of planning for sometime this summer. There are some really nice ones in the area within a two hour drive. Anyway, I love to take lots of pictures, so I am working on a plan to organize in this area for the next few weeks. The next area I plan to try to tackle will be my stamps, currently they are crammed tight in three large drawers in a storage tower. Some of them I don't think I've had the chance to us because I forget I have them in there. Okay where was I going with this post? lol
Oh yeah! Today's crafts, well here are the pictures:


I used some Basic Gray LilyKate paper, my favorite!! and three hole punched freezer zip-locks to store the blocks. This also means that my scrap box will be next on the list also. I hate keeping small pieces of scraps. Hence I try to use them in cards or scrapbooking. But my box is getting full. I think they are like rabbits, growing faster then I can use them. Maybe I'll sort them into a large notebook like my squares. HHHHuuuuuummmmm!!!!!!
I also was able to finish my envelopes for my April Card Challenge Cards. I'll change out my slide to the right this evening or tomorrow.
And hey Amy, we will have to go to the drive-in next time you are up to visit. It's so much fun, we like it better then Amarillo, it's smaller and more family oriented.
Well that's about all for today and it's time to pick Katy up from school. Ya'll have a great one!! Tootles!!!
1 comment:
Just beautiful...love the use of scraps and look at all those pretty primas!
Post a Comment