I've been rethinking my paper organization for months now. Then late last night sometime the stacking letter trays I was using buckled and crash onto the floor breaking the plastic on half of the trays. So I've been eyeing the shelved paper cubes at our local Target for months now. I got me two and sorted out all my papers. I love them!! They are so much bigger then the letter trays and I don't tear and crumple up the edges of the paper anymore. I put a different color on each shelve and mixed my pattered papers and solids which is giving me more room on the other side of my cabnet. Now what to put in the newly found space. Maybe I'll let that space just set for a while and streighten/reorganize the rest of our office/craft room. Like I'll ever get done! lol
While I was at target I perussed their clearance endcaps in the toy department. I've gotten some really cool stuff for the kids' birthdays this way. I found some cranium games and a cranium goggles thingy that will be great for some b-days coming up. I even got us a new family game!! We just love the cranium games for our family game nights. They have alot of fun stuff on their website also, check it out.... Cranium!
No comments:
Post a Comment