Monday

Stampin' with/for a cause

As some of you may know, I like to do some charity work of some kind every month. Sometimes I can only do small things and other times I have opputunities to give back in a big way. One way this month for me is to purchase this stamp set. Yes, I do get something in return and yes, this is not the only charity involvement for me this month, but I couldn't pass this one by without doing something. I've seen Emily post about this in a few places and felt the nudge to investigate. God has an amazing way of directing charity opputunities to me some are blatten slap me in the face, and some are very suttle like this one. I just love this cause, so I had to share it here as well. And the set is so cute and you get to give back too. I'll also share some lovely creations as well in this post.

Here's what the site says:
"This set of eight deeply etched stamps can be purchased mounted or unmounted and come in a clear plastic storage case. Gina K. Designs will donate $8.00 for every set purchased to "Autism Speaks," an organization whose mission is to provide help, raise awareness and raise money for research to help those with Autism.

For more details, samples and to find out how to purchase this set, please click here- Autism Stamp Set- Stamps for a Cause"


Here's some lovely creations using this set. The first two are from this website. The last one is from SCS and was created by Emily Giovanni. Great cards and a wonderful set with a cause.
http://stampsforacause.ginakdesigns.com/

You can check out Emily's other wonderful creations at STamping and Stuff

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.