Saturday

Sicky Icky!!

I know I haven't been on here in a while. I've been sickly and resting lots. Still got some cards made for thank yous and some birthday ones. Sent out my RAKs and such, but not a whole lot other then that this last week. Finally started feeling human again today. So I guess it's time to catch up on the card pics. Here's this weeks Sketch Challenge card. Got to play with a new stamp set "Riveting". Used pink passion and green galore papers with white grossgrain ribbon.
I also made three RAK cards to mail out, but I'm not showing them here just yet SS is starting soon and I may use some for that too.
I recieved some RAKs in the mail this last week. They really cheered my day.

The first one I recieved was from Vali on SCS. Such a cute card using the very punny stamp set. I love that set! And uses some of my favorite colors - Certainly Celery and Chocolate chip.


I recieved this card from Kris (Krazystamper) on SCS as a Welcome to the RAK program. I really love the use of pearl-ex on the flowers and dots. Pretty color combo also.


I also recieved this nice card from Sharon Clarke on SCS. I love the colors. The pictures don't do it justice they are really bright and cheery, green galore, tempting turquiose, with a touch of black. Even has one of those cute tab punches. And uses the Doodle This stamp set from SU! And is watercolored, which is one of my favorite techniques. This has got to be one of my favorite cards to date.


I got this one on Thursday. So pretty in a terra cotta color. Uses the floral cuttlebug background. And the watercoloring is gorgous. It's hard to see but the center image is on pop dots. I really like the fun clip and ribbon. What a cute layout too. Thank you Barb Hardeman (Foster Mom) from SCS. You can check out her other lovely creations at SCS.

And the last one I recieved yesterday was from Marji on SCS. Such a pretty mono colored card. You can't tell in the picture but there is a embossed watermark of small flowers in the background piece really gorgouse in person. I really like the saying on the front, "The best and most beautiful things can not be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." ~ Hellen Keller

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.