Sunday

Another Card Set for Teachers


Here's another gift set using the same templates and layouts. I used Delight in Life stamp set this time and used chocolate chip, pretty in pink, mellow moss, close to cocoa, and natural ivory for the card stock and inks. Even used some pretty coordinating ribbons. This set has nine cards in it because I goofed and accidentally cut a stip off of the folder front, so I just made another design using it. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've been busy and haven't checked you out in a few days. What amazing cards you have been making. Wow. I can't wait to case them when school is out. I am hoping to have at least a little creative time this summer. Anyhoo...great cards. The teachers will love them.

Amy

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.