
Here's a card that Susan Weatherford made for me. The butterfly circle is a cut out and attached to the inside of the card. I really like the stiped pattered paper. I'm going to have to make some cards like this using my rivets stamp set. I've been very productive today making cards. I got two sets made and three layouts of 8, 12, and 14 cards of each. I still have some final details to put on the layouts. I'll get some pictures up sometime before next week.
Side note, David got a new contract here in Fort Worth. He'll be closer to home for now. He's still waiting on the Fed Reserve position, that can take a month or so for the background and security clearances to run once they make their decisions. He should hear something within two weeks. Then we will be going camping out at Holly for a week. We are planning on staying the entire week this year.
David has worked very hard the last few years and this will be the first time he's taken off during the week since we lived in Amarillo. So we'll be hiking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, and playing lots of ping pong and board games. Okay it's getting late so here's the picture of the day. It's of the giant Hummingbird trumpet vine that is on my back fenceline. the blooms are each bigger then my fist. You can see a large harvester ant on the bloom almost center of the picture. He's about a cm in length and the bloom is about four inchees across. These do have a sticky sweet smell to them. Ants, bees, and birds will frequent these pretty giants. Well it's getting close to pumpkin time here so I'll say goodnight. Have a great Friday!!
David has worked very hard the last few years and this will be the first time he's taken off during the week since we lived in Amarillo. So we'll be hiking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, and playing lots of ping pong and board games. Okay it's getting late so here's the picture of the day. It's of the giant Hummingbird trumpet vine that is on my back fenceline. the blooms are each bigger then my fist. You can see a large harvester ant on the bloom almost center of the picture. He's about a cm in length and the bloom is about four inchees across. These do have a sticky sweet smell to them. Ants, bees, and birds will frequent these pretty giants. Well it's getting close to pumpkin time here so I'll say goodnight. Have a great Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment