Friday

More Cards


Here's some more cards I made for my mom. When we first moved back to Texas when I was a freshman in high school my mom planted some pretty pink roses. Some where pale pink and some where a deep rose color. This paper reminds me of her rose garden. I used some of the panel designs from the OSW sets. I think mom is really going to enjoy the cards.
I also needed some thank you cards and decided to make them more guy freindly. Here's what I came up with. I had this pattered paper already cut out to use in making cards for about two years now, but never got around to making anything with it. So I used it here. I used the poem from Happy Harmony and a flower punch with a mustard brad. I also got to use one of my cuttlebug cutouts and some interesting ribbon from Mike's. I really like the punnyness of the music paper and the Harmony poem.
Then I used the cuttlebug with some mustard paper and a travel stamp from Mike's and some pattered paper with aged letters and used that ribbon again. This card has a beige card base where the first has a black base card and a ivory liner. I stamped the envelopes with stazon black (that's the only black I currently have, my order should be in next week). The stamp is from Seeing spots SU!
Then I played with a set I borrowed from Sharron called Love Matters. I wanted to use this cuttlebug folder but didn't want to emboss the entire front so i did 3/4 of the front and stamped the saying on the bottom right corner. I really like this saying and this set. I may have to look on ebay as this one is from the cellabration catty (I think). The Love is colored in with markers. The picture doesn't show it but the little heart in the center of the O is colored in with some red stickles for a little sparkle. Well that is about all so far. I'll post some more things later today. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.