Sunday

I got some stamping time today

Look what I made when I found I had a few hours this afternoon. I made this card for my Secret Sis. I think she will like it. I used fruit punch stickles for the butterfly's eye spots and the two faux brads at the bottom right. I even got to play with my cuttlebug embossing folders. Here's the details of the card:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Stippled Butterfly
Paper: Pretty in Pink, White
Inks: pretty in pink, mellow moss, always artichoke, chocolate chip, pixie pink.
Accessories: moss grosgrain ribbon, fruit punch stickles, cuttlebug embossing folder.
Techniques: Cutout vellum, watercoloring, colladge stamping, faux brads, cuttlebug embossing.

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Beautiful card I love the soft colors.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.