Wednesday

Cards for today

I got these two cards in the mail from my Secret Sister today. I love them both. Such pretty pink and embellished cards. I really love the background flowery paper of the pink posie, kinda reminds me of oriental prints. They really cheered up my day. I'm not been online the last couple of days because I've had bad migrains and havn't done much more then sleep, take migrain meds that nock me out and rest on the sofa. Hubby thinks I've over done it this weekend with the cookout and the drive-in, out to eat several times, long church service, all day stamping workshop and attempting to stamp Monday morning. So needless to say I've had a few finger waggings since Monday. I'm now beening good and resting. I'm afraid things will have to be slow go until the end of my high allergy season. I'll be doing alot of resting when we go camping too. We'll be taking lots of sandwich fixins. Dad and hubby will be grilling some also. Us gals are going to kick back and let the men folk do some cooking this trip.
Also here's the card I made Monday morning with Sharron. I loved the pink butterfly so much that I tried one in monarch colors. Even got to play with my new yellow stickles I got over Mother's day weekend. I used some scraps for the front and inside panel. I'm starting to really like working with black too. I just love this gingham ribbon. I'm going to have to get some of the SU! ribbon soon.
I also cut out these from vellum and they are a little more 3-D then the picture shows here. There is also a small black butterfly stamped on the inside and on the corner of the envy. Those envelopes just have to match you know. Gotta give a preview of what's inside. lol Anyway I'm off to go get some more rest for a while. I'll have to post my big news in my next few posts. Have a great one!!

1 comment:

Ticia said...

Pretty cards! What a lucky girl.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.