Here's a fun playlist for you to guess the movies these songs come from. Just post your list, there are 20 different movies. Yes some are in more than one movie, but make sure the songs aren't in the same movie as another one here. Trust me I have most of these soundtracks so I know they are in the movies. A few hints!! There are several that tell you the name of the movie in the playlist, just read. One was sung by a nonsinging actress while she enjoyed some bubbles. There are only five animated movies (yep, family fun!!). There are three James Bond songs, but one is on here not for 007 but for a movie that is currently at the first run theaters and it's soundtrack came out recently. "She can't remember, are these pants too tight, he croaked, where's the remote, AOL, alien abduction, yeah the red one, ME3, would you mind getting out of that t-shirt before you jinks the band." Those are a few phrases and hints to help you out. Okay that's about all the hints I'm giving you. Get to guessing and email or post your answers here. The first one to get them all right, I may have to surprise with some goodies. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Here's your playlist:



6 comments:
I could never even pretend to guess those! That is hard. Hope someone else plays though!
1. Cheaper by the dozen
2. Click ("I'm such a cool friend" lol) "Where's the remote"
3. 50 first dates "she don't remember"
4. ?
5. Raising Helen
6. You've got mail AOL
7. Cars (Now that right there's funny, no matter who you are!! ~mater)
8. Tomorrow never dies?
9. Casino Royale
10. Lyrics & Music "Are these pants too tight?"
I'll do the rest later. Kinda stumped on #4 I don't know much about the gogos songs. Mom did though lol.
Yes, she loved the Go-Gos. I can remember singing in our pjs with fake mics. Too funny!! Hope your enjoying playing.
I can't wait, I've got to try to finish this now.
11. Wedding Singer "would you mind getting out of that t-shirt before you jinks the band" When his ex Linda wears his van halen shirt.
12. Men in Black
13. Shark Tale
14. Live and let die and shrek 3 he croaked. This was a great movie. Not as great as 1 & 2 but still funny.
15. Ella enchanted how many times have we watched this one?
16. Pretty woman. She sang in the bubble bath with headphones on. This could also be Happy Feet.
17. Happy Feet (Lilo & Stich too) with kiss sung in a maroline monroe style.
18. Lilo & Stich
19. Charlie's Angels Full throddle
20. Shall we Dance is the most recent one I know of.
Alright I do have the unfair advantage of seeing most of these movies and I know what soundtracks you have so I know these are some of your favorite movies. I think you have all these DVDs too don't you? That was fun! We'll have to do this again.
What was #4?
#4 is Romie and Michelle's high school reunion and also Jimmy Neutron.
Post a Comment