Here's some of the cards I'm making for my mom's birthday present. Each card or group of cards in the set has a special mommy meaning or memory to them. I will have little tags made up with the memory writen out on them so she can read when she opens her gift. These represent the memory of Chocolate covered cherries. Each christmas since I was a wee little tike she has made these hand-made treats. They are a yearly tradition in our family and she started it with one of my Gran's recipes. I love these colors together. And I used the Sketch Challenge for the layout.
Friday
Some cards I made today.
Here's some of the cards I'm making for my mom's birthday present. Each card or group of cards in the set has a special mommy meaning or memory to them. I will have little tags made up with the memory writen out on them so she can read when she opens her gift. These represent the memory of Chocolate covered cherries. Each christmas since I was a wee little tike she has made these hand-made treats. They are a yearly tradition in our family and she started it with one of my Gran's recipes. I love these colors together. And I used the Sketch Challenge for the layout.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
3 comments:
Super looking cards! Love the color palette!
These are gorgeous and I am going to copy the ideas. Just wanted to inform you! I am planning to copy many of your cards this summer. :)
Love you!
Great cards, Jean will love these!
Post a Comment