Amy tagged me!! Okay I can only use one word to answer each word or statement. This is not going to be easy.
Yourself: excited
Your Partner: working
Your Hair: madusa
Your Mother: hospital
Your Father: worried
Your Favorite Item: computer
Your Dream Last Night: cheesecake
Your Favorite Drink: lemon-berry
Your Dream Car: Honda
Dream Home: masterbath
The Room You Are In: office
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: debtless
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Hubby
You’re Not: skinny
One of Your Wish List Items: craftroom
The Last Thing You Did: read
You Are Wearing: socks
Your Favorite Weather: cool
Last Thing You Ate: pizza
Your Life: serving
Your Mood: relaxed
Your Best Friend: David
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Mom
Your Car: movies
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: ps2
What Is The Weather Like: dreary
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: earlier
Boy that wasn't easy. I feel like some answers need explaining. Let me know if some don't make any sence. Have a wonderful day. I'll have to tag Connie, Ticia, Allie, and Kelley.
2 comments:
Thanks for playing. What is going on with your mom? I'll pray for her. And I hope you were wearing more than socks!! :) Love you!
of course I was wearing more then my socks you silly!! I just thought of socks first so that's what I typed. I usually have my shoes on by 8am but not today.
Post a Comment