Here's an interesting spider I got a picture of while we where walking around the Botanical Gardens. I was actually taking pictures of these pretty Latania flowers and spotted this guy on one of the blossom clusters. I thougth he was an interesting specimen with his banded legs. I'm not real good at identifying spiders, we didn't study them much in the entomology class I took. The entire time I was standing there he didn't move a bit. Hope you enjoy this one for today. Have a great tomorrow. Wednesday
Picture of the Day
Here's an interesting spider I got a picture of while we where walking around the Botanical Gardens. I was actually taking pictures of these pretty Latania flowers and spotted this guy on one of the blossom clusters. I thougth he was an interesting specimen with his banded legs. I'm not real good at identifying spiders, we didn't study them much in the entomology class I took. The entire time I was standing there he didn't move a bit. Hope you enjoy this one for today. Have a great tomorrow.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
1 comment:
Awesome picture! Great photography.
Post a Comment